Thank you to the lovely Meghan for nominating me, go check out her blog!
1. Answer 11 questions from your nominator
2. Nominate 11 other blogs and ask them 11 questions
1. How do you read? While listening to music, etc? Or do you prefer to read in silence?
I normally read in silence. If there is noise around me or my boyfriend is watching TV or playing computer games I put in headphones and listen to classical music or nature sounds!
2.If you listen to music, what do you listen to? If you listen in silence, why?
I find it hard to concentrate on more than one thing, so if there is noise in the background I’ll end up getting distracted. This is why I listen to classical music or nature sounds if I really have to, even the words in songs distract me!
3.If you could pick a book or series and turn it into a TV show, which would it be?
A Darker Shade of Magic and A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab. I think they would make an amazing TV show.
4. Whats your favourite TV show and why?
I don’t really watch a whole lot of television, but I did enjoy Stranger Things, it was definitely the best show I have watched in a while. Other than that I would say my favourites are South Park, Adventure Time and Friends.
5. Favourite cuisine?
Hmmmmm, that is a really hard question. I love food and it changes nearly every week. You can’t beat a good Quesadilla or steak though!
6. How long does to take to write a blog post?
It depends on what kind of mood I am in. Sometimes I write them super fast if I have loads to say about a book, other times It’ll take me ages. The editing at the end usually takes the longest. I’ll change the colour, font and placement of everything multiple times before I actually post!
7. Do you schedule your posts or post on a whim?
I normally just post on a whim. I am trying to schedule my posts more at the moment because I am so busy with University I don’t have much time to write them.
8. What’s the best audiobook you’ve listened to?
Definitely Jane Eyre (narrated by Thandie Newton). I read Jane Eyre years ago and wasn’t that impressed, but listening to it really opened my eyes to how good the book is.
9. Have you ever lived outside of the place you were born?
Yes, I moved to London for a year when I was nineteen. It was great fun for a while, but my home town was calling me!
10. Is there a place that you would rather live?
Yes and No. I love where I live but I would definitely move to somewhere in the country.
11. Money not being an option, what is the first thing you would do?
I would go to Disney World Florida and Harry Potter World in Orlando (my dream). Then I would buy a house in the middle of nowhere and build a Beauty and the Beast-esque library.
- All time favourite book. You can only choose one (difficult question, right!?)
- If you could be any character from any book for a day, who would you be and why?
- First book you read?
- Favourite childhood book?
- If you could create a crossover book of two (or more) books, which two would you choose and why?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What made you start your blog?
- Paperback or Hardback?
- Who is your favourite villain?
- Best book mum?
- Favourite book cover?
Sarah – Reading and Writing Posts
Azia – The Uncharted Word
M – M Reads Books
Joyce – The Book Harpy
I have only nominated five because it seemed that everyone I follow has already done it! I tried my best to make sure the people I nominated haven’t already done it, but apologies if you have!